Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Annoying people at the movies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Annoying people at the movies

    I dont know if I just have the worst luck or what, but everytime I go to the movies there is some jackass in there that ruins it for everybody. I cant stand these young kids that get in there and talk talk talk talk talk and laugh so loud the whole movie. Why even go to the movies? If you jus wanna talk to your friends then keep it at the house and dont make it miserable for those of us who pay to see the movie. I swear everytime me and and my gf go to the movies there is some annoying ass there. There could be 500 people in the movie and the worst one is sittin right near us. Or there is only 3 people in the whole movie and they are enough to drive me crazy. I thought I was gon have to rock 2 guys tonight but she talked me into gettin the people who work there to handle it.
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    You shoulda stomped a mudhole in some asses.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    When we went and watched SAW II some kid started smoking during the movie, I went ballistic.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    Lately every time I go to the theater, I end up with what I like to call "the predictor" watching the movie with me. This person loudly calls whatever they think the next scene is going to be...i.e. "He's gonna be in the closet wainting on her...."

    Very closely related to "Captain Obvious" who feels the need to give a play by play of what's going on during the movie while it's happening.

    The young kids get on my nerves too.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    2nd time I went to see Attack of the Clones it was up at Wise....there were a pack of teen-agers there and all they did was laugh and cut up the whole movie. Well, there some people sitting about 5 rows in front of me and suddenly one blurts out "Will you punks shut the f*** up!" I thought there was going to be a riot.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    I only go during the daytime Sat or Sun . This takes care of 99.9 % of the idiots . Never crowded either .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    I went Sunday at 5pm and there was 8 other people there besides us, 4 of them were the jackasses Im talking about.
    "Why so serious?"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    whoa! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    I feel ya man. I hate going to watch a movie and then there is always that somebody, or group of people that can't shut the heck up.

    But I can bet nobody has ever got to witness what I did, I feel like crawling in a hole to die for seeing this act. I was at Tinseltown a while back, with my younger brother, and cousin, and it wasn't crowded at all. Maybe 5 other people total, well everything was dandy until this young happy couple, no older than 18-19 went down to the bottom of the floor and well lets just say, we got 2 shows that day. Right there, in the theater, on the floor, in front of all of us. SEX!!! it sucked! But the other 3 people in there went and got management over it and all that, needless to say, it didn't stop them! haha..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wilcatshorty35's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Annoying people at the movies

    Yeah when i went to see the fantastic four at wise There were 2 teenagers there couldnt have been over 15 or 16 in the back row on top of each other having sex. and the theater was crouded. They finally got kicked out. i guess someone got tired of the constant squeaking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •